In other articles, we have gone over how to schedule one photo at a time. But you can also schedule multiple images at once.
These images can be selected from the following sources
- From your computer files
- Through Facebook
- From Dropbox
- Using Web Search
- From Flickr
- From Dropbox
- From Google Drive
- Using Chrome Extension/Bookmarklet
- Cross platform (Using the post option, images can be selected from different sources and scheduled at the same time)
For the purposes of this tutorial, we'll go over how to schedule multiple images using the browser extension. You can follow along in the video or the images below.
1. Navigate to the website you would like to schedule from and click on the Viraltag browser extension in the Toolbar.
2. Select the images that you would like to schedule and click the "Schedule" button in the lower right hand corner.
3. Your selected images will appear in the bulk scheduler screen. If you have changed your mind about any of the images you have chosen, you can delete them by clicking on the red "x" icon below each image.
You have the option of choosing separate accounts, descriptions and links for each of these images. If you would like to have these images posted to the same social accounts, click on the Bulk Options button and enter the details here.
You can also opt to choose bulk options for choosing your accounts but enter separate descriptions and links for each of the posts.
4. After you have entered all the details, you can either select to add it to your queue - which means all the images will be posted according to your posting schedule. Another option is to click "Schedule" and choose a time to start publishing the posts. Then select a number of minutes interval that you would like between the posts.
5. Once all the details have been entered, click on the "Schedule" button.
You also have the option to drag and drop the boxes to rearrange the order of your posts.