If you would like to discover relevant content from the web, you can use the web search option. All images that come up in web search are Creative Commons photos and available to be used on your social accounts.
You can view the video demo or refer to the detailed steps below to upload using Web Search.
1. Click on the '+' button on the left hand panel of the screen or select 'Create a Post'
2. This will open a window where you can choose your source of photos. Click on the Search icon on the left of the window.
3. Type a keyword to search and hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
4. Click on the image that you wish to post, wait for it to load, and then click on "Upload" on the bottom right hand corner of the window.
5. You can now schedule your image as you normally would. If you would like more details on how to proceed from here, click here.